Friday, July 5, 2013

Independence Day Fireworks

Here are my favorite pictures I took last night from the Independence Day fireworks.:)
I'd love to hear you thoughts on them! Which do you like best and why? Which do you like least and why?



"Cracklers"
"Flash Bangs"


I really liked how  this one turned out almost looks like it was painted.
You can see the effects of the fog in this one.
I edited the above photo to get a B & W 
This photo and the ones below I has playing with the depth of field settings.


2 comments:

  1. I like the B&W the least, mainly because fireworks are supposed to be in color! Of the color photos, it would be the "flash bangs". My favorites would be #8, 10 & 12. Thanks for sharing these, Josh. It just didn't feel right without seeing some fireworks, this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the second because it was so clear. All of them are really nice, though. That is definitely something I want to do when I get my camera!

    ReplyDelete