Monday, May 12, 2014

Seneca Rocks Hike

This past week I got to go with my siblings and a from church to Seneca Rocks in WV.  What an amazing trip it was!  Here are some select photos that give a small glimpse of the grander of the hike. :)

Seneca Rocks on all it's God given splender

Seneca Rocks Homestead

The grandiose view from atop Seneca Rocks 

Stonecrop growing along the trail up the peak

Cascades at stream on the trek down

Anyone happen to have been here before?  Do you enjoy hiking?
If so what are some of your favorite places?


6 comments:

  1. Nice photography! I've not been there. So lush and green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nope! Never been there. Nice photos, Josh! I especially like the view from the top, overlooking the valley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are fabulous! :)

    Now I'll have to add West Virginia to my list of states to visit.

    ~Amy B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous place! I really enjoy hiking, it is one of my favorite things to do outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos Josh!! Looks like a beautiful place :-) Unfortunately, I've never been there before. Maybe someday! I love to hike, but since tgere aren't too many paces to go around where I live, I don't go as often as I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the third picture! No, I've never been there, but it looks like you had a fun time! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete